Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anytime ~ Ann"e" (Ventura)

Remember, back in high school, when there was someone you looked up to, admired, and wanted to be like? Or remember that person that you totally got their quirkiness, because you were the same way? Ann"e" is that person for both Terry and me. She was my flute section leader my freshman year in high school. She played a mean piccolo and was one of the best student leaders. And she was just plain cool! I don't think she will ever know how much she influenced me throughout high school, even though she graduated my freshman year. For Terry, she was the one that got the Star Trek inside jokes, was a huge fan of cheesy '80s cartoons and could go toe to toe in the useless trivia category.

We reconnected with Ann"e" through Facebook, like many of our high school friends. In the midst of all the witty banter, small talk, and catching up, Ann"e" asked us about doing a portrait session. She had spent the last year transforming herself into a lean, mean, mixed martial arts machine and wanted a fun way to show off her fit self. Let me just say, point me to the nearest MMA studio and sign me up! Ann"e" looks hotttttt!!!

So, I bet you're wondering why her name is spelled Ann"e"? It's pronounced "Annie" but with an "e." We've always said her name where the quotes were implied. Seems kinda silly unless you know her! Thank you Anne"e" for letting us capture your gorgeous self and it was so much fun hanging out again!

1 comment:

Simply V Photography said...

These use of light in these pictures is amazing. Great job guys!