Friday, April 23, 2010

Jasmine Star Workshop

One of the really cool things about photography is that no two photographers will capture a moment exactly the same way. And when two photographers work together, they will each walk away with more insight into a moment than they had to begin with. Now, imagine 20 photographers working together...

I (Seleta) was blessed in such a way on April 20th when I attended a Jasmine Star Workshop. I got to shoot a gorgeous couple alongside Jasmine and 19 other incredibly talented photographers. Being surrounded by so many unique and gifted people opened my eyes to be able to see more through my lens.

Michelle and Colton were the brave couple who volunteered to model for us! They were married in January and eagerly agreed to get all dressed up again for us. Colton, who is in the Marines, has since been stationed in Virgina. They are just beginning their beautiful life together and are so in love!

Here are my favorite images from the day...







Thank you Jasmine and J.D. for the awesome workshop! And thank you Michelle and Colton for allowing me into your world. I wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and fun!

No comments: